We are going to have to run things a little differently this year, as you can imagine. Here is a list of some things that will be changed for this season, per recommendations from the county and the CDC…..
– We are able to rent out our cabins. We have made some adjustments (changes with bedding, towels, etc…) inside them to make it safe for all of us. If you are interested in a cabin, or have one rented already, please give us a call with any questions.
– We are also allowed to launch boats if you are coming for the day. Harbor access is $10 per day.
– We can sell bait, ice, LP and gas.
– Charters & launch trips will begin on June 1, 2020.
– Nightly camping will begin on June 1, 2020. Seasonal (permanent) camping is okay.
–Changes inside the Cabins
Here is a list of some things that will be changed for this season, per recommendations from the county and the CDC…..
-We will not be supplying bedding or towels in the cabins this year. We will however provide a mattress pad and fitted sheet for each bed. Please bring your own bedding and bath materials with you (pillows, blankets, towels etc…)
– All kitchenware are to be sterilized between each stay. We, unfortunately, will not have the ability to do that in a timely manner for turnover days. We are choosing to eliminate all of the plates, bowls, cups, and glasses in order to be able to sterilize the other items properly and quickly. We will have all of the mixing bowls, pots, pans, utensils, and silverware stocked for you still.
Please Bring the Following:
-Disposable Plates/ Bowls
– Coffee cups/ Disposable Cups
I know this is a pain for all of us, but I think we can all agree that the alternative of being closed is worse. We can all have fun, and continue to operate, if we play by the rules. We certainly appreciate your compliance.
Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you soon!